We will be back together next week! But until then here is our next installment of Family Ministry from Home! This one is themed on the Transfiguration as it's Transfiguration Sunday! In our session we will hear the story of the Transfiguration and get to make some Lemon Drizzle Cotton Candy Reveal Cupcakes. You will find everything you need including coloring and works sheets and the story in the attached PDF for you to print at home and below is instructions and things you will need!:
What you will need:
- Clean and food safe spray bottle
- Lemon Juice
- Cotton Candy (Blue, White or Yellow work best)
- Fruit Roll Up
- Vanilla Cupcake - I got store-bought this time but you can make your own, this is a good recipe I use when making Vanilla Cupcakes.
- Chocolate Fingers
- Get your cupcake ready and create your model Jesus. Do this by wrapping a fruit roll-up around a chocolate finger to represent him.
- Pierce your cupcake several times with a fork so that you will get the lemon sugar drizzle from the cotton candy when it dissolves into these holes.
- Gather your cotton candy into a ball and gently press it together around the model of Jesus.
- Put your lemon juice in your spray bottle and have fun spraying it slowly over the cotton candy and enjoy!